Set in the original 19th century house, with views over Northumberland parkland, these suites are designed to provide a regal yet refined atmosphere. Both rooms feature an Emperor bed, covered in 300 thread count duvets, guaranteed to give you the most soothing sleep. Large bathrooms, accessorised with Carrara marble and complete with a vanity unit, roll-top bath and walk-in shower, as well as underfloor heating, allow you to drift into serenity. An elegant and generous sitting area underneath high ceilings, with an additional antique Rosewood Breakfast Table, gives you the option to have an exquisite dining experience within the comfort of your room. Further furnished with antique Victorian wardrobes, these rooms are a necessity for those seeking the comforts of home whilst with us.
- Arrive with our private Chauffeur
- Chilled bottle of Laurent-Perrier upon arrival
- Seasonal floral arrangement provided by local florist
- In-room dining available
- Handmade Lauden Chocolates
- Emperor bed, with Lansdowne Cashmere mattresses and custom designed headboard
- Penhaligons of London toiletries
- Laundry and pressing services
- Concierge service available
- Complimentary access to The Retreat, our spa complete with swimming pool, thermal suites and fitness suite
- Tea and coffee making facilities, including Nespresso machine
- Morning newspaper, delivered to your suite each morning
Take advantage of our Chauffeur transfer to and from airport or train station.*
Check-in is at 3:00pm and check-out is at 11:00am.